Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Decision making: Custom Hood Vent design

I sketched up a few designs (please excuse the terrible scale but you'll get the idea) for the hood range cover.   You can get a better idea of the whole design by looking back here.  Which one do you like best?  Have any other ideas?
I have to give our cabinet builder a decision tomorrow or Friday-eek!  All these final decisions are exhausting.


*UPDATE*  We chose #6...hopefully we'll be happy with the decision.  Thanks for all of your input-it is really helpful. I was leaning towards 1, 5 or 6 all along but the hubs took a bit of convincing and you all helped in that matter :)



4 comments:

  1. Oooo, so many good options! My top three are 6, 1, 5. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting! All the styles seem completely appropriate, but my vote is for one of the simpler looking hoods - either #1 or #5. It will look great regardless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #5 looks most bungalow to me. Let the hood be a hood and the cupboards be cupboards.

    ReplyDelete