Sunday, January 3, 2010

Bathroom Tile Design Ideas

Well, with just 3 1/2 months to go until the baby comes, we decided that it is definitely time to get the bathroom remodel started....so we need to decide on bathroom tile design for both the walls (tile will go half way up with exception of at least 6' up in the shower area)-subway tile with some sort of border as well as hex floor tile design.  I would like to keep to black and white so that we can change out tile and paint throughout the years as we desire.  Let me know if you have any pictures that you especially like.

 

5 comments:

  1. I especially like the ones with just a black line around the edge of the floor a bit away from the wall. It's a nice touch ascetically, but isn't too intense and wouldn't be as difficult to match to a new style. Just my two cents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black & white! I need to send you pics of our bathroom - it's almost complete!
    XO, Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim in Montreal, QCJune 3, 2010 at 6:38 AM

    I'M NOT ALONE!!!! Picture No. 10 made me laugh because, here I am in Montreal, pulling the same picture off the web. :)

    Some sites to make you drool - though you've probably already found them:
    www.vintagetub.com and
    http://www.faucetdirect.com/sunny-wood/c24267. The Sunnywood line seems to have some almost Mission style vanities that won't break the bank.

    Good luck with your reno. I have to wait until I save enough money to do mine - at least two years.... Two LONG years of dreaming about that shower and that sink... Two LONG years of stepping carefully around rotten floor boards... Two LONG years... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love the little hexagonal tiles with black flower detail, but all in all, I just love your style. Maybe your baby is already walking by the time I post this message.. stopping by to search for a tile designs.. Take care!

    http://sianykitty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice article and great knowledge. Thanks for the share. I love this story and enjoy with your words!

    Hexagonal floor Tile

    ReplyDelete