Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bling'n....

Well, the shipment from Horton Brasses came late last week and I am nothing less than impressed with the quality and the price. The hardware is just like the stuff from Rejuvenation.  The metal on the bin pulls is not too thick, not too thin-juuuuust riiight :)   The only thing that I don't love is that the slotted screws for the bin pulls are not rounded on top and are flat-I fixed that by spending $13 (I know that sounds ridiculous) on rounded polished nickel screws for the bin pulls.  A lot of cash, but otherwise it would drive me nuts each time I looked at them.  Still cheaper than buying the bin pulls from Rejuv.
 I've already taken all these jewels (worth a small fortune) off to the cabinet builder.
The latches, switch cover plates and appliance pulls are from Restoration Hardware. 



And we went to the most gorgeous wedding two weekends ago at Gorge Crest Vineyards near Stevenson, WA.   I loved all the vintage decor that Tricia's collected over the last year!

 







No comments:

Post a Comment