Anyways, here are some pictures of the complete buffet:
Steps to install pulls:
1. Find center point of cabinet by finding where two diagonals of drawer meet.
2. Make a template that aligns with center and top of drawer.
3. Lay pull on side to mark where holes in pulls line up with center point of pull and drawer.
4. Lay template on wood, aligning two center points, and use hole punch to mark where to drill
5. Pray you've marked it right and drill away
|Staining this puppy-what a project! 6 coats after you account for pre-stain conditioner, 2 coats of stain and 3 coats of polyurethane...mid October 2010 on the front porch|
|love the storage that this piece provides, I was actually able to bring some serving pieces and baking dishes up from the basement and finally have my soup pot upstairs and in my kitchen!|