Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Pretties

Since we are getting close to decor time and the fun stuff in the nursery, I thought I'd share some decorating inspiration.  Of course, I found it all on pinterest :)

I'd like to frame the first letter of her name...and nope, no idea what it is yet via
another great set of vintage alpha cards via



I hope to make this to store her stuffed animals/soft toys in via

love these via


baby sister's Auntie Amber is making her one of these...lucky girl via

love the kites framed in the embroidery hoop via

a lil too colorful but great use of all those buttons I have via

so pretty.  Just wish I had some pearly lying around via
I'm a little all over the place at this point but I think it will all come together in the end.  I think I have some crafting in the imminent future.  In addition, I'd like to make a quilt.  I am half way done with the crib skirt and hope to finish it up tomorrow.

You can see my room inspiration ideas here


No comments:

Post a Comment