Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Finally Feeling Fall

Despite the chaos of a kitchen remodel, this girl got her fall decorating on.









It's my favorite time of year after all.
Spiced down decor but at least it is something.



Other exciting news is that I f-i-n-a-l-l-y finished one of my last outdoor projects of the season this past weekend.  Painting the decorative rafter tails as well as the dental moulding and the detail work below that. I also had to do the rafters in the back of the house and on the rear of the garage.  Hey, it only took 5 years from when we first got the house painted :)  While I hated climbing the ladder to paint the top rafter, it was sure worth it because it really makes the house look finished.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! Our fall decorations are still in storage... Sigh.

    ReplyDelete