Friday, June 29, 2012

Sales & Stores

HI all,
   Just wanted to let you know about a couple Holiday sales I have received word of-thought I would pass on the savings!

Restoration Hardware is having a 20% off everything sale!

and for all you local folks...

Miller paint is having a  sale....stock up now, it's a good one.


and I just wanted to give a shout out to Appliance City on Cully in NE Portland, just a few blocks north of Fremont.  I went in there today to find out if it really was the fuse that went on the range we are selling on craigslist and get a replacement.  The guy was nice enough to test it for me and then offered me a free fuse-so nice.  Even though it probably cost less than a buck, it was still really nice.  They sell new, used and vintage appliances.  They also repair appliances so be sure to check them out if you are appliance shopping or need a repair.  They had a killer (already sold) vintage gas stove as well as a number of vintage electric stoves. 

Have a great weekend friends!  Any fun plans this weekend?  We are planning to bike to the Organic Beer fest and celebrate my sis-in-law's birthday!

2 comments:

  1. No fun plans here!! We're thick into projects right now. I'm so hoping to finish both the big ones by the end of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to the Appliance City before, but I pinned it as a reminder for "someday."

    ReplyDelete