Monday, April 13, 2009

Where does it all come from?



I constantly ask myself, didn't I just dust?
Over the past 2 weeks I have been particularly devoted to dusting but it is impossible to keep up. I just dusted on Friday and by Saturday morning, there was a fine layer all over everything...and you should see today, coated. It looks as though I haven't done it in months. May be due in fact to the hundreds (or should I say thousands, being that there will be 2,400 by the time we're done) of screws being screwed into the basement ceiling as we install our radiant floor plates. In addition to us doing some of the work to FINALLY get heat, our contractor has drilled somewhere ~100 2" wide holes through our support beams. ...can't wait for major construction to be done for a bit...finally get to enjoy our new built-ins dust free.

No comments:

Post a Comment